Monday, May 25, 2009

Here are some pictures

This is the dorm room I stayed at during my time at debriefing. It was surprisingly nice and MUCH better than the dorm room I stayed at my freshman year. For those of you who do not know, I stayed in Manzanita my first year at college. The oldest and most infamous dorm on campus. We moved in and the window was broken. We never got it fixed. Also, our shower flooded into the hallway and the floor above us flooded and there were drip marks left over from that...yeah, this dorm was MUCH nicer



This was the desk I had in the dorms...also much nicer than Manzi

This was my bunk bed. I was far too tired after each day to use the top bunk, plus my fear ofThis was the view from the dorm room...SO NICE!


This was the outside of the dorm room. It was quite nice...and there are some people down there, all of them are nice, except that one over there. You know who you are.
We are completely excited and ready to go! From the left: Tim, Joe, Kylan, Jess, and Tracy
Andrew (left) and Sammy (right) chillaxing at the airport
Taking a picture of a picture! (left: Matt right)Middle: Emily right (with back to camera) Josh and rightmost (with ? shirt) KylanMore airport chilaxing (plus a side helping of Sammy being amazing) On the wall rom left to right: Joe, Andrew, Sammy and Jeremy

I am tired, more will be posted later

No comments:

Post a Comment